Job title: Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultants (417 Nissan)
Job description: Looking for an industry change?
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? We are a company who takes a chance on inexperience over technical prowess if that inexperience comes with strength of character and work ethic. A company where grit is more important than degrees and designations. A company where loyalty and perseverance are rewarded, and where investing in our people is the greatest investment of them all.
Join 417 Nissan, an AutoCanada dealership, as an Automotive Sales Consultant! As part of the elite sales team at 417 Nissan, you will use your knowledge of the sales framework and your customer service expertise to successfully match valued customers with new or pre-owned vehicles. If you are the person who wants to build a long-term career and earn an above-average salary while leveraging your passion for the automotive industry, then join our team!
What We Offer
- Average entry level compensation of approx. $70,000
- Commission based pay structure with no CAP on pay (the sky is the limit)
- Company provided training opportunities – We INVEST in our people; we recognize that our success depends solely on YOUR SUCCESS
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, GROWING BUSINESS
- A lot FULL of NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles to sell
- A dealer and head office support team full of GRIT, passion & perseverance
- Over 16,000 NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles to sell
- Opportunities to make over $100k / year (AutoCanada’s top Sales Consultant sold over 400 cars in 2020!)
- A CAREER PATH to management positions that can pay $300,000+ – we are dedicated to promoting from within
- Full health benefits plan
- Training provided DAILY to help you achieve your goals
- Sales and/or customer service experience is preferred (other industry experience is valued)
- Previous New or Used Sales experience (is nice to have)
- Committed to on-going professional development
- Ability to speak Mandarin, Cantonese or French (is considered an asset)
- Results driven attitude
- Amazing customer service skills resulting in complete customer satisfaction
- Addressing and overcoming objections
- Explaining pricing and payment plans
- Achieving sales goals
- Valid driver’s license
We are committed to investing in people with ambition, drive and a strong desire for success. To join the exclusive team at 417 Nissan please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portal of our website
Founded in 2006, AutoCanada started with 19 dealerships managed by our head office team out of a tiny office in Edmonton. Fast forward 15 years and we currently operate 63 dealerships in eight provinces and the United States. As anyone can tell you, with fast and significant growth comes growing pains and due to that, in the past we have experienced our share of changes.
We are in pursuit of an elite team to take our publicly traded, Canadian-born and raised company, to the next level in automotive excellence and, as the exciting industry of automotive continues to evolve, our story, and that of our 4,200 team members, will continue to transform.
For more information about AutoCanada we invite you to visit www.autocan.ca, @AutoCanada or . We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected salary: $100000 per year
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 01:55:32 GMT