Job title: Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultants (Guelph Hyundai)
Job description: Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultants
Guelph Hyundai is looking for experienced Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultants to join a team that DOMINATES the NEW AND USED vehicle market. As part of the elite sales team at Guelph Hyundai, you will use your knowledge of the sales framework and your customer service expertise to successfully match valued customers with new or pre-owned vehicles. If you are the person who wants to build a long-term career and earn an above-average salary while leveraging your passion for the automotive industry, then join our team!
What We Offer
- Over 16,000 NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles to sell
- Opportunities to make over $100k / year (AutoCanada’s top Sales Consultant sold over 400 cars in 2020!)
- A CAREER PATH to management positions that can pay $300,000+ – we are dedicated to promoting from within
- A dealer and head office support team full of GRIT, passion & perseverance
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, GROWING BUSINESS
- Company provided training opportunities – we INVEST in our people and recognize that our success depends solely on YOUR SUCCESS
- Commission based pay structure with no CAP on pay (the sky is the limit)
- Full health benefits plan
- Previous New or Used Sales experience preferred
- Amazing customer service skills resulting in complete customer satisfaction
- Addressing and overcoming objections
- Explaining pricing and payment plans
- Committed to on-going professional development
- Achieving sales goals
- Results driven attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with CRM or Automotive software systems
- OMVIC License required
We are committed to investing in people with ambition, drive and a strong desire for success. To join the exclusive team at Guelph Hyundai please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portal of our website
Founded in 2006, AutoCanada started with 19 dealerships managed by our head office team out of a tiny office in Edmonton. Fast forward 15 years and we currently operate 63 dealerships in eight provinces and the United States. As anyone can tell you, with fast and significant growth comes growing pains and due to that, in the past we have experienced our share of changes.
Transformation is the one constant in the automotive industry and AutoCanada is no exception to that. Where we are exceptional however, is that we are a company who takes a chance on inexperience over technical prowess if that inexperience comes with strength of character and work ethic. A company where grit is more important than degrees and designations. A company where our dealership and head office teams are our partners, not our employees. A company where loyalty and perseverance are rewarded, and where investing in our people is the greatest investment of them all.
We are in pursuit of an elite team to take our publicly traded, Canadian-born and raised company, to the next level in automotive excellence and, as the exciting industry of automotive continues to evolve, our story, and that of our 4,200 team members, will continue to transform.
For more information about AutoCanada we invite you to visit www.autocan.ca, @AutoCanada or . We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected salary: $100000 per year
Location: Guelph, ON
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 00:10:33 GMT