Company: The Employment Solution
Job description: Details and Requirements :
Job Title: Permit Analyst
Location North York ON or Chatham, ON (Remote to Start)
Pay: $28.50/hr. – $33/hr
Status: 1 year contract
Accountable for the negotiation, application and acquisition of permits such as MTO, Conservation Authorities, Railways, Pipeline crossing agreements, Municipal consent, building permits, demolition permits etc. for integrity, growth & maintenance projects.
- 5 years’ experience in the Site Plan Application process including environmental planning and permitting for pipelines, routing/siting, project management, and environmental compliance.
- Working knowledge of Conservation Authority regulations and Ontario Water Resources act regulations.
- Must be a collaborative team player that is flexible and has excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage numerous high-risk projects at one time.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization skills and positive professional performing highly independent, technical and coordination work.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Infrequent travel to construction sites for field visits and some off site meetings with external clients.
- Planning experience, legal knowledge with respect to permit acquisitions.
- Previous utility, natural gas pipeline or construction experiences an asset.
Expected salary: $28.5 – 33 per hour
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 05:29:45 GMT