This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.jobfornewcomers.com/
This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- The personal information collected by us and how we use it and where we might share
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We are responsible for collection and maintenance and protection of personal information under our control. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will respond to you based on the information or request you send to us. This information will not be shared with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: You can write to us for:
- Any change of your information like address, phone number etc.
- If you do not want us to contact us, you can notify us,
- Have us delete any information we have about you,
- Any other concern you might have,
- In order to use our website, you as a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. You may give information about your age and gender as an option.
- We partner with another suppliers or parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We use “cookies” on this web site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on our hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
These cookies help the user to save time to access the web site. As an example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. These cookies are also used to understand the preferences of users and to track and target the users to send information that they may have interest. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only designated employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to this personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Please note that online services are sometime subject to hacking and fishing which is beyond our control and in such cases, we are not responsible for any loss or damage financial or otherwise or any other harm that is done to you.